Sunday, August 21, 2011

Temporary Hiatus.

Things have been dead around here since the draft, and it's partly my fault. Every time I sat down to write a post, whether it was on Beasley's latesy off-court mishap, or even a post about redemption stories amongst the NBA in the past, and for the future, I got too down having to write "if we have a season" at least once every paragraph.

With all this lock-out nonsense seeming just as far from resolved as ever, I'm going to go on hiatus until the NCAA season is closer to recommencing, or the NBA lock-out is resolved. Until then, I'll keep posting links to my lock-out beard photos on facebook (50+ days and still going strong), and hoping against hope that all this summer ball players are playing will remind them what it's really about; the game, and will soften their stance somewhat.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment